Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dear Carly





Just a few weeks ago we celebrated your 2nd Birthday. I can't believe that you are 2 already.


Here are some of the favorite things we love about you:


1. I love that you skip and prance everywhere you go. I now believe that it is true that fairies DO exist!


2. I love how much you adore your brother. In fact, you are a bit obsessed with him and I hope that ONE day he will return this adoring admiration back.


3. I love that you make me & Daddy kiss - often several kisses at a time...smashing our heads together. You are like our tiny cupid!


4. I love that you are so independent and you are such a big self-soother but please know it's ok for you to lean us every now and then.


Things You Love Right Now:


1. You love dogs big time and you WOULD love cats except since Macie isn't so nice to you you are not as fond about them.


2. You love strawberries, popsicles, vanilla ice cream, cheetoes, fruit snacks. You hate M&M's, cake and even chocolate chip cookies!


3. You love Barney, Elmo, The Wiggles, The Wizard of Oz and Blues Clues.


4. You LOVE to sing, dance, look at books and most of all YOU LOVE TO COLOR...even on places you should not (over and over!!!)


5. You LOVE your Paw-Paw. I am pretty sure I rank 3rd on your list: 1. Paw-Paw 2. Cole and 3. Mommy (well sometimes 3 may be Daddy). I am ok with this ranking most of the time :)


Why Won't You...


1. Wear clothes to bed? I mean are jammies that bad especially since you have a closet full of cute ones!?


2. Sleep more...I mean really. Little girls are supposed to sleep MORE!


3. Try to let your brother go to the bathroom alone. It would cause us all a lot less headaches!


4. Punch a pillow when you get mad instead of pinching, scratching and walking around with your mouth wide open to bite one of us when you don't get your way!


Most of all, Happy Birthday sweet girl. You are our joy, our sunshine and our sweetness all rolled into one. We adore you completely.

Next post....A Re-Cap of the BIG 2nd Birthday Bash!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment